Pathway to College
Lori J. Pasqua
1246 Waterloo Lane
Gardnerville, NV 89410
Phone: (775) 782-6320 ext. 52808
Cell: (775) 309-3674
2310 S. Carson St. Unit#1
Carson City, NV 89701
Phone: (775) 882-9256, extension 52709
Cell: (775) 430-1595
Washoe Tribal Scholarships
Please contact one of our Pre-College Advisors to get a pdf scholarship application
Adult Vocational Training Scholarship:
- Due dates: Minimum of 3 weeks prior to start of program
- * Washoe Tribal Members who wish to obtain an occupational certificate or license.
- *Members can apply to this scholarship multiple times upon completion of prior approved training.
- *This scholarship is capped and can only provide payment for required training and associated fees.
Higher Education Scholarship:
- Due dates: August 1 (fall semester), January 2 (spring semester)
- *Washoe Tribal Members who are currently attending or will attend a 2 or 4 year college/university leading to a degree.
- *Applicant must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units and maintain a 2.0 GPA.
* Returning applicants must show GPA from the previous semester taken.
- Due dates: January 31 (fall semester), June 30 (spring semester)
- *Washoe Tribal Members attending a 2 or 4 year college/university leading to a degree.
- *Applicant must provide an unofficial transcript showing an a completed semester of 12 or more units and a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
- *Transcript must show enrollment in 12 or more units for the following semester (unless graduating).
Incentive Scholarships are due by:
January 31st for Fall Semester and
June 30th for Spring Semester
Other Scholarship Opprotunities:
(Click on titles for links to the applications)
College Fair: Spring Break 2017-18
Native Youth Conference:August 2018
Scholarship Workshops: October 2017